2019 European Conference on Ambient Intelligence
What information do we collect?
AmI 2019 collects the following personal data in line with the use purposes explained in a subsequent section:
- Your name and contact details
- Purchasing and payment information
- Registration and participation in AmI 2019 events and activities
- Subscription preferences
- Information about your dietary requirements
How do we use your information?
AmI 2019 uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process transactions. AmI 2019 uses personal information such as name, physical address, email address, and company/institution to engage in interactions with you, including contacting you about your registration. We do not use any financial/credit card and payment information to process your order.
- To provide information based on your needs and respond to your requests. AmI 2019 may use your personal information to provide you with notices of news related to the conference.
- Personal data about minors and children. AmI 2019 does not knowingly collect data from or about children under 16 without the permission of parent(s)/guardian(s). If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 16, please contact us.